Let’s take full advantage of it.
Virtual. Venerable. Veer.
Until recently, virtual meetings were often reserved for those in organizations on different floors. A WebEx™ or Zoom™ meeting was used to maintain a human connection without having to leave our office or cubicle. Now it’s a necessity far beyond our wildest imaginations.
While it’s always our preference catching up with colleagues in group learning environments, on-site conferences and training programs can be very costly, logistically challenging, or even detrimental to our health. Enter virtual professional development programs managed by Veer Consulting.
Building a half-day training in the virtual realm can save thousands in group travel, accommodations, mileage, food and beverage, audio-visual equipment, staff, meeting room rental and much more. Save 50% or more over on-site conferences with Veer Consulting’s virtual professional development programming strategies.
What virtual direction are you going? It’s time to Veer™.
Veer Consulting’s Virtual Conferences include:
- Complete on-line registration system with or without registration fees
- Virtual environment managed by Veer Consulting for the conference
- Secure meeting environment with locking option
- On-camera personality for continuity and comfort
- Virtual conference moderator (chat rooms, q/a, technical assistance, etc.)
- Virtual breakout rooms for small round-table discussions available
- Full communication program with planning team and registrations
- Thorough reporting at recommended increments
- Marketing program for registration solicitation
- Educational support material fulfilled (actual item costs and shipping additional)
- Virtual Open House for registrants at least 2 weeks prior to the virtual conference date
- Surveys / Evaluations developed and processed
- Sponsorship opportunities developed and managed
- Full accounting with actuals and budgetary deviations upon completion
- Initial budget development based on process and expected outcomes
- Featured speaker contracts and instructions
- ASL Translation
- Secure meeting links distributed
- Training for on-line meeting participation
- Featured speaker technical assistance
- CEU processing available
- Certificates of completion with professional development hours
- Post-conference wrap-up and program evaluation
Go Virtual. Save Money.
- No travel costs for attendees or speakers
- No overnight accommodations
- No group or speaker transportation
- No audio-visual equipment rental
- No meeting room rentals
- No food and beverage
- No on-site registration staff
- No name badges and printed materials
- No parking fees
- No facility service charges
Get in Touch
Fountain Hills, AZ 85269-7870